The latest launch from Lenovo i.e. Lenovo A6000 Plus sold more than lakh pieces of itself in a short span of time. And with Lenovo Vibe shot set to launch in June 2015, the town is humming again with the name of Lenovo! Lenovo Vibe shot is particularly aimed for camera lovers with a 16 megapixel front camera. Photography lovers who solely rely on their phones to take snaps are waiting for this launch! Let’s dig deeper into this phone:
- Design: Lenovo Vibe shot will be a joy for picture lovers as holding it in hands will give the same feel as holding a camera. It has a camera button and a physical slider to help you snap between smart mode and pro mode. How cool is that! It has a 5 inch 1080×1920 display and has a protection of Corning Gorilla glass 3. With a weight of 145 g, it will not be a pain to carry.
- Fast speed: It boasts of a Quad core 1.7Ghz Cortex-A53 processor and Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 along with Android 5.0 Lollipop. This ensures that you will be able to do multi-tasking easily as the speed will be good. Lenovo holds its products sale with Flipkart where the phones get sold at a lightning speed. Ensure you do bookings in advance and use the flipkart coupons available at CashKaro to get the best deals on it.
- Camera: Camera will be the best part about this phone. The main camera has 16 mega pixels and front camera has 8 megapixels. It’s also supposed to have infrared autofocus. As claimed by Lenovo, it is touted to work at a double speed in comparison to normal autofocus. It also has OIS and tricolor flash to produce good quality pictures even in low light.
- Storage: Lenovo Vibe shot has a 32GB internal storage available, which is further expandable through a microSD by up to 128GB. It means only more space for your data without having to delete some to store some.
- Battery: The phone is embedded with a battery capacity of 2900 mAh which is pretty huge. You can last a full day on it even with long chats! With exclusive Amazon coupons present on CashKaro, you can get access to tempting offers upon various gadgets.
- Software: It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop making the user interface easy. You can adjust notifications for your preference to make information more or less visible.
- Shades: Lenovo Vibe shot will be available in three colours i.e. Pearl white, Graphite Grey and Crimson.
Lenovo Vibe shot has an array of features but its premium feature is going to be the camera. It’s the latest camera-centric smartphone yet to be launched in the market. It surely gives a good impression based by its looks and properties but the real test will be when it will get introduced. The camera quality should be above par to floor the target market!