Formatting is the significant part in writing the essay. You are having the best talent in innovative writing operation, however you should about the formatting, proofreading, presentation of the essay and editing. There are some important reasons to essay format. You can also refer the website the http://www.essaywolves.com/essay-formats/ to get the complete details about the formatting the essay.
Essay Formatting Features to Remember:
Essays should be typed using the Microsoft office word. The essay is mainly written in double spaced and if the essay is written by your hand, then writing should be understandable. Some of the features of essay format are:
- Have the copy of essay in the form of hardcopy and softcopy.
- The quotations and Latin names in the essay should use italic format. If the essay is handwritten, then all the Latin names and quotations should be underlined to get highlighted.
- Associate an extra paper to the essay in which you can denote the following information such as name of the person the essay is written for, the full name of easy writer, the course and module included in the essay, the title of an essay and the submission date of the essay.
- The necessary part of essay writing is you should number the page.
- The short essay should be 1200 to 1300 words and long essay can be 2500 words.
- Set down the wider margins on the word document. It is the space where tutor place the comments and stappling of the essay will happen.
- The references and bibliography are required and also ensure the style you used for reference.
- Essay can contain the tables, diagrams and any other inserts.
Choosing Fonts for Essay Formatting:
The essay is word processed and you should use the font size as 12 and font face as times new roman. The upper drop down menu is used in the word to select size and style of font. If you are satisfied with other types of font style, then you use the above suggested font style. The text should be double spaced for simplicity and should not incorporate the spaces between the paragraphs.
Essay Format for First Page:
The first page of the essay should be perfect and structured correctly. On the first page you will include the information in upper left corner such as full name, instructor name the essay has written for, course and date.
Formatting the Title of the Essay:
The title should be displayed in the center on the first page of essay. It is important to denote that the title is using the same font style and size of paper.