Best Practices To Prepare Well For JEE Exam
JEE or Joint Entrance examinations is the all India entrance test for students aspiring to have a career as an engineer. These exams help you to get a seat in the prestigious institutes of our nation that offer graduate degrees in Engineering. It is divided into 2 parts, namely JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE main 2016 is the preliminary exam that helps you to get a seat in any of the Government aided colleges.
If you aspire to study in the IITS, which are the most prestigious institute for Engineering, then you have to qualify in the JEE Mains 2016 and appear in the JEE Advance. But clearing is not the only part. The seats are allotted based on the percentage. Thus securing a good rank is very important.
Details of the JEE Main Papers
There are 2 papers in JEE Mains. This is the first hurdle in your engineering career. The students are given an option to choose whether they want to appear in one or both the papers. The first paper is mainly for students who want to take up either B.E or B.Tech. They give you an option to sit for either an online or an offline examination. This paper mainly includes 3 subjects namely, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
The second paper is for students who want to pursue B.Arch. or B. Planning. You only get the option of an offline examination. Here they test you in Mathematics, aptitude and drawing. In 206, JEE Mains are secured to be held in April. Online examinations will be held on 9th and 10th April, 2015. The offline exam is scheduled to be on 3rd April. Each student is allowed to appear 3 times.
Details of JEE Advance Papers
You need to clear JEE Mains to appear for the JEE Advance. Here too there are 2 papers but both are compulsory. You can opt to answer in either English or Hindi. You will be given 2 JEE advanced attempts JEE Main 2016. These are more tougher than the JEE Mains and only around 1.5 lakh students qualify each year among nearly a million who appear for JEE Mans.
How to Prepare for JEE?
Practice is the key to success. You need to be in constant touch with the subjects in order to clear the JEE at one shot. But clearing is not the only thing, you need to attain a good rank in order to be considered for a seat in any of the prestigious colleges in India.
- You need to have a clear idea about the JEE mains syllabus, as this is the stepping stone towards securing a seat in IIT.
- The question pattern for both the exams in multiple choice. You need a thorough knowledge about each of the subjects you need to appear in.
- Solving last 10 years papers in a vital thing for appearing in such competitive exams.
- You should always keep the JEE mains answer key 2015 handy.
- When it comes to the Advance you need to follow the JEE advanced analysis 2015.
- Time management is crucial. The JEE advanced 2015 solutions is an essential as it helps you know the shortest and easiest way to solve a question and thus save time.
- Keeping in constant practice and regularly studying the main papers will help you to have a good knowledge about the papers.
- Giving mock tests can also help you to gain an advantage over others.
Many students aspire to pursue a graduation degree in Engineering from the top colleges in India. Hard work and dedication can help you to attain that goal and secure a seat in the institute of your choice.