7 Tips To Give Your Kitchen A Deep Clean
If you have problems making your kitchen sparkle maybe it’s time trying something different! Everyone knows how difficult flawless deep thorough clean can be. Dried-out wine and juice stains, glassware and utensils everywhere, clogged sink drains, dirty rags and greasy plots are just some of the problems that could ruin your kitchen. It’s true that kitchen cleaning can be one of the most tiresome chores and sometimes impeccable kitchen can seem like a dream. The trick is to know precisely what makes your kitchen so hard to clean and how to best take care of it. Here is some piece of advice:
1. Get to know precisely what materials your plots, sink, floor, utensils, etc. are made of and try to figure out the best way to clean them. It may sound mundane but actually think about for a second do you know precisely what your plots are made of? Do you make a difference between basalt and marble, could you tell linoleum from vinyl flooring or be sure what material your plates are made of? It’s true most people think just one or two general cleaners will be enough for the entire household but there are so many different materials in use nowadays like no time in history. Each material has different best cleaning product. Once you understand the difference between the different materials you have cleaning the kitchen would become easier, too.
2. Make a plan. Yes, it’s other “mundane” step but think for a second what do you do without a plan? Even the simplest of things can become tiresome burden if you don’t know precisely what to do. Planning is the cornerstone of organization. Organization is the bedrock for efficiency. Efficiency saves time! That is why once you know what is it you want to do and how to do it make a nice plan what should be done when!
3. Organize your cleaning products for easiest access. Once you know what will be done when and what product you will use for this purpose make sure to put it in the most accessible place possible. Don’t overburden yourself with products you will probably never use and just take up space. Leave only those which you think will do best and throw everything else. Then arrange them according to the order of use making sure you can replace one product for another without disrupting their order and creating a mess. Once you have the most perfect organization set up you can enjoy the fastest and most sparkling cleans ever.
4. Concentrate on the plots and large surfaces. If you want to have impeccable kitchen you need to make sure your plots are shining. Actually, the first thing anyone sees walking into a kitchen is the plots. It’s safe to say they are the heart of your kitchen. They are the surfaces you most use and attract the most attention. That is why you should take extra care to make them sparkle and be sure to use the most appropriate cleaning solution. If you have trouble choosing the best cleaning product you can always try a mixture of equal amounts of vinegar or lemon juice and water unless you have a wooden plot. Then using a polish might be a better idea.
5. Pay special attention to the drawers and the kitchen furniture. If you have nice wooden drawers you can polish and even refinish them to make look like new. Any piece of furniture in your kitchen can be the focal point of the entire room if you take good care for it. Get special cleaning and polishing products from your store for the material and the cover it has. Try using different products before you can settle on the most appropriate. If you can’t decide yourselves you can always ask for the services of a cleaning company. Their professional cleaners have a lot of experience and select the most appropriate products for you.
6. Make sure your glass and cookware is always shining. Glassware is always bound to attract attention and keeping its pristine condition will ensure the envy of anyone coming around. Try to clean them after every meal and once and then fill the sink with antigrease cleaning solution and leave your cookware there overnight. Then wash very well with water. This will help you keep their looks longer. A clean and clear glass and cookware always looks beautiful in any kitchen!
7. Pay special attention to the floor. Shining floor is a hallmark for any room, especially the kitchen. Get to know precisely what your floor is and what is the most appropriate cleaning solution for it. Clean well and if necessary polish. Then you will always have floor to marvel. If you have troubles keeping your floor in pristine condition you can always call a professional cleaning agency. They could send a team of cleaners experienced in hard floor cleaning that will select and apply the most appropriate cleaning products for your kitchen and save you a lot of nerve and time.
Feeling a bit lazy? You can find professional help for your cleaning here.