Are you looking to buy wholesale diamonds in Melbourne? If so, this post should be a great help. It’s always going to be hard trying to find the best diamond wholesaler, especially if you’re unsure of what to look for. There are a various number of things you should take into consideration when buying diamonds. Ensure that you take into account all the points listed below to ensure you bring home the perfect diamond and don’t get taken advantage of. Here are 7 of the essential tips to take into consideration when purchasing a diamond.
- The first thing to take into consideration when buying a diamond is to research the seller. This is so important as it will determine whether or not the quality is up to scratch and if they are a genuine salesperson. It would be recommended to go to a wholesaler that has been in business for a long time and has built a fantastic reputation, in which you can prove from reviews or friends. You want to ensure the dealer has plenty of experience in this line of work. They will need to provide and show you what you have asked for and of course, provide you with the cut you desire. Stick with a jeweller you know and ensure you ask plenty of questions before purchasing.
- Secondly, you should always set a budget for when you buy a diamond as the price varies. Diamonds are extremely expensive, regardless if they are big or small. This is when it is essential to look around so that you have an idea of the different prices available. When you are certain of what you want, you can find a brand that offers the diamond for a lower price, which fits perfectly within your budget.
- Make sure you choose the right certification! There are multiple certifying authorities available these days, which would make it harder for you to choose the right one. To ensure you make the right choice, always go for AGS, or GIA certified diamonds as they are generally the best according to many experts.
- Diamonds are available in different polishes and symmetries. Make sure you choose the right diamond that best suits your requirements. Symmetry and polish can determine the value of a diamond to some extent.
- Choose any shape you desire. There are a various number of diamond shapes, which may confuse you on what shape you want to go with. If you understand your requirements, then choosing the right shape will be much easier for you. The round shape is the most popular and commonly bought and tends to be the most expensive shape.
- Lastly, make sure you know how much the carat weight you need is. Different carats are priced according to size and of course the quality. This is why it is one of the most important aspects and to ensure you keep it in mind.
Now that we have gone through with you the essential tips to think about when buying a diamond, hopefully, you make the correct decisions and keep it all in mind. Think smart and do your research to ensure you find the best wholesale diamonds in Melbourne.