Basildon is the largest town of the county of Essex and it’s about 51 km away from the central London from its eastern fringe. You will be glad to know that a section of the people, who work in central London,resides here since the town offers some unique advantages. For instance, the town offers high-speed connectivity by train and road. It is approximately 36 minutes journey to reach to the workplace by train while two arterial roads, namely A13 and A127 pass through the south and north of the town.
This summarily means Basildon is well connected with the city of London. Moreover, the town has all the modern amenities for leading a peaceful and prosperous life. As a matter of fact, the population in the town has been on the rise so has been the real estate properties. All these put together has virtually helped mushrooming of the Basildon letting agents.
But, the crux is: like the five fingers of your hand NOT every Basildon letting agent is equally competent or resourceful for closing a deal in your favour. You have to choose your agent carefully here.We offer a blanket advice on choosing the best Basildon letting agents for your bespoke needs.
Key features of the Basildon letting agents you must look at:
1) Reputation: You will see that some Basildon letting agents are into this business for a couple of generations and some may be for a considerable number of years. Both the types of letting agents are safe for dealing. Because, they have a standing in the market alongside the knowledge and access to the class of properties befitting your unique requirement and budget.
2) Property listing: While dealing with the reputed Basildon letting agents, don’t forget to ask for the property listing details. Because, that will give you an instant access to the most suitable property in the locality that your money can buy.
3) Negotiation: Does your letting agent offer to negotiate the deal on your behalf? If no, look for the alternate. Because, the letting agent will be charging you some money on the deal value and hence, you, as buyer of his/her services, must have the right to ask for fulfilling your demand and the asking price against the property.
4) Clients’ speak: Check what the clients say about the letting agent/s. This will essentially give you a fair bit of idea on the Basildon letting agents who are active in your niche market. Ask for the contact numbers of a couple of clients from your agent and talk to them directly to know the ground realities.
5) Freebees:Don’t get confused here. Basildon letting agents too offer some free bees in the form of a discount on their service charges. You should check in advance whether there is any such scheme offered by your agent or not. This, however, can be construed as a marketing strategy of the letting agent that works in your favour and Not by any attempt to inflate their charges first and then discount it.
Always hire the Basildon letting agents after a careful thought.