Important Things You Need To Know While Buying The Best Mattress For You
on Thursday, December 3, 2015 · Leave a Comment
When it comes to buying mattress, most of us have this question in mind – whether to go for a latex or memory foam mattress. Well, the answer to this depends on several variables. Here is a comparison between the two types of mattresses.
Latex and Memory Foam Mattresses
When we talk about mattress, the first thing that comes to our mind is ‘comfort’. Many of us already know that memory foam mattress provide comfort and pressure relief. Latex mattress is known for its natural, healthy and durable aspects.
Memory Foam Mattress
- Provides a dense and leisurely sinking feel. However, you cannot add other comfort layers like padding or quilt on the top, as you will lose the feel of this mattress. Nevertheless, if you love that slow sinking feel, then this is the best choice.
- Back support is another important factor. No two bodies are alike. Some people carry weight on top whereas a few carry weight near the mid section and hips. So, the mattress should conform to the body type keeping the spine in proper alignment.
Memory foam conforms to your curves. There will be no spaces or gaps between the mattress and you.
- It provides an excellent motion separation when another person is in bed.
- It is designed to react to the surrounding temperature. If the surrounding temperature is cold, then the mattress is quite firm otherwise it is much softer.
- The choices for memory foam mattress have increased in the last few years. With the availability of different brands, the price has also come down dramatically. So, it is quite appealing, if you are on a budget.
- Latex mattress provides a springy buoyant feel.
- If you prefer a feel provided by a traditional mattress, then this is the best option. You can also go for a quilted top for that traditional feel, and get the advantages of latex at the same time.
- It does a great job in conforming to your body curves. In addition, it distributes the weight evenly, thereby maintaining your spine alignment.
- The synthetic and natural blend assures durability. It is proven to last much longer than other type of mattresses.
- This is the best when we talk about motion transfer, as latex takes up the energy of a person moving. So, you can’t make out when the other person gets in and out of your bed. However, due to its bouncy and springy feel, you will feel the movement of the person a bit more as compared to memory foam.
- Price is the biggest drawback when it comes to latex mattress. Although there are some blended products available with filler foam, it is not advisable to go for such cheap ones, as you will lose the benefits offered by the latex mattress.
Both latex as well as memory foam mattresses are similar in several ways. However, there are some important differences too. Locate mattress stores San Diego to get good quality stuff at reasonable prices.
- Do You Want to Reconnect With An Individual?
- 3 Tips On Getting More Calm In Your Life
- Auto Vent Shades and How They Work
- Exploring Psychology Further, for a Job Outside Psychology
- Going Abroad: The Next Step for your Business
- Rhinoplasty can help you Achieve the Desired Shape
- The Menstrual Cycle and Fertility: When to Conceive
- Car Parking Systems of Dock Square Parking Garage for a Modern World
- The Sport at Gym of Muay Thai for Everyone
- How to download and use Vidmate on PC?